Christine Schneider presents Metal Therapy:
Tune in to burwell.radio Tuesdays at 8pm and Sundays at 7pm UK time when Christine brings you one hour of her favourite metal tracks and talks all things therapy and mental health.
You can click on the link above to listen online on your desktop, phone or mobile device, or, of course you can simply say: "ALEXA, play Burwell Radio" or "Hey GOOGLE, talk to Burwell Radio!"
You can also listen to last week's episode on catch up here.
Each week you'll get a new dose of Heavy Metal along with:
- Mental Methodology: Hear all about the most interesting and quirky psychology facts and snippets to impress your friends.
- Therapy Talk: This is our more in depth talk where you'll get real therapy insights and learn all about how our brains actually work.
- Impish Incantations: Will you guess this week's scrambled up tune? Fun fact: our Impish Incantations get their name from the classic Heavy Metal hidden backwards track trope. Be sure to submit your answer to our social media pages!
- Metal Ballads: chill out, take a deep breath and enjoy this week's metal love song.
- We're going to the movies: Have you seen this week's movie featuring a metal track? Don't forget to tell us all about it on social media!
So don't miss out: listen to Metal Therapy Tuesdays at 8 and Sundays at 7pm!
Register Here To Join Our
METAL THERAPY COMMUNITY and receive regular reminders to tune in straight to your inbox:
Metal Therapy News:
Metal Therapy is now available on demand!
Missed a show? Catch up with last week's episode here!
Help Christine put together a metal playlist for people suffering from sleep inertia:
If you missed the episode on sleep inertia, you can read up on it and find out how to submit your favourite tracks in Christine's blog post.